• Beats EP bring natural, clear acoustics and punchy bass notes to your music using tuned drivers and closed back design
• Reinforced steel frame is durable, lightweight and keeps the headphones from being damaged
• Adjustable on-ear cups allow for a secure customised fit
• Leather ear pads provide maximum comfort for long listening sessions
• Wired 3.5mm jack connection with 1.3m flat tangle-free cable provides freedom of movement while listening to your favourite music
• On-wire microphone with audio controls for iPhone devices
• Velvet-style bag included to keep your headphones in pristine condition when not in use
• Manufacturer model number : ML9D2ZM/AEnhance your music
Beats are a world-famous brand known for their high quality audio and stylish design. The Beats EP on-ear headphones have been rigorously tweaked and tuned to provide clear, natural acoustics, warm mids and highs, and no distortion at high volume levels. The closed back design gives your music a punchy bass and some passive noise isolation, letting you concentrate on your music without disturbing those around you.
Premium design and construction
The Beats EP on-ear headphones have been designed with premium materials. Leather on-ear cups provide comfort and reduce outside noise from interfering with your audio experience. A padded, durable headband keeps your headphones securely in place, letting you enjoy your music in comfort. The Beats EP look synonymous with Dr Dre’s brand, with high quality steel used for the cups and a vivid blue finish.
Plug in and turn up
The Beats EP headphones use a 3.5mm jack to connect to your devices. There’s an inline microphone with a call handling feature that lets you answer or make phone calls without having to take your phone from your pocket. There’s also an on-wire remote which gives you complete control of Siri-Talk* and volume controls, making it easy to control your music.
*Compatible iPhone, iPad or iPod required to take advantage of these features