Beats Studio Over-Ear Wireless Headphones- White
• Beats Studio Over-Ear Wireless Headphones in a white colour
• Dual-Mode Active Noise Cancellation
• Up to 12 hours of playback with Bluetooth connection/20 hours wired
• Microphone and controls built into earcup
• Frequency 20-20,000Hz
• Battery fuel gauge with LED lights to monitor battery levels.The Beats Studio Wireless headphones use the latest Bluetooth technology so you can listen and move freely while enjoying all your favourite tracks. The Bluetooth range for Beats Studio Wireless is up to 30 feet so you won’t need to worry about losing connection when moving across a room. With these headphones, control is always in reach by having the controls and microphones built-in to the earcups. This gives you solid playback control and enables you to take crystal clear calls without needing to reach for your device. Beats Studio Wireless Headphones are installed with an acoustic engine, Beats’ signature DSP software. It enables your sound to deliver clearly and precisely the emotional experience that music producers work so hard to deliver. This level of sound precision means that nothing gets lost. The Beats Studio Wireless Headphones have a built in, rechargeable lithium-ion battery providing up to 12 hours of wireless playback on a single charge. The battery lasts up to 20 hours when plugged into your iOS device. The battery fuel gauge on the Studio Wireless Headphones has LED lights which signify the battery levels. With this feature, you’ll never be caught without charge.
Block out the world around you
The Beats Studio Wireless Headphones have dual-mode ANC technology. The in-built microphones strike a balance between your audio and external sound, minimising the latter and heightening your overall experience. If you want to mute external sound then you can switch to ANC-only mode which increases the cancellation of external sound, muting the world around you and allowing you to focus completely on your music and calls.
A lighter, stronger, and sleeker design
The Beats Studio Wireless have been designed as an improvement on the original Beats Studio Headphones. The aesthetics have been redesigned for a more streamlined look and feel. With fast curves and smooth surfaces, the new Beats Studio Wireless Headphones boast a superior look, with no visible screws and several colour choices. These headphones have a bold, white finish, making you and your Beats Studio Wireless Headphones stand out in any crowd. These headphones are light, weighing only 260g, so wearing them all day won’t be uncomfortable. The earcup material is soft and ergonomically designed to offer extra flexibility for a more custom fit. This also minimises sound leakage so your Beats Studio Wireless headphones share their great sound with only you.
| Frequency Range
| Driver Size
| Noise Cancelling
|| Dual-Mode Adaptive Noise Cancelling
|| Lithium ion single cell (Rechargeable)
| Package Contents
|| Beats Studio Over-Ear Wireless Headphones
|| RemoteTalk cable
|| USB 2.0 charging cable
|| Quick start guide
|| Hard shell carrying case
|| Warranty card
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.