• High-Power 1000-Watt 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications
• Extremely powerful 15'' long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
• Ultra-compact and lightweight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
• State-of-the-art 1.35'' aluminum-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
• High-performance MP3 player included to play audio files via USB stick
• Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn
• â€³Wireless-readyâ€³ for high-quality BEHRINGER digital wireless system (not included)
• 2-channel mixer with individual Mic/Line inputs, Volume controls and Clip LEDs
• Dedicated 2-band EQ plus integrated sound processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection
• Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
The EUROLIVE B115MP3 active loudspeaker is exactly what youâ€™ve come to expect from BEHRINGER â€" more power, more features and absolutely more affordable! Our engineers have really outdone themselves, creating a self-contained PA solution that merges state-of-the-art, 1000-Watt Class-D power amp technology with an integrated 2-channel mixer, built-in wireless microphone capability, a high performance MP3 player and exceptional portability. Then we loaded the B115MP3 with our best 15â€³ long-excursion driver for incredibly deep bass, and a state-of-the-art 1â€³ phenolic-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction. The B115MP3 professional active loudspeaker is destined to become a legends in its own right, alongside the other EUROLIVE models that have made BEHRINGER the world leader in active loudspeakers.
Thanks to our revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology, we are able to provide you with enormous power and incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable and lightweight package. Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and massive heat sinks. This amazing technology makes it possible to design and build extremely-powerful products that are significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts, while using less energy and protecting the environment.