• Motorized 60 mm Fader for MOTÃ–R keyboards series•
• High-endurance up to 300,000 cycle lifetime•
• Premium quality wiper fingers made from phosphor bronze with silver-coating•
• High-quality belt and gear for fast and smooth operation•
• High-precision 10 k ohm linear resistive track•
• Long-life, industry-proven Mabuchi* motor
All electro-mechanical parts eventually wear down, and that holds true for the motorized faders in our MOTÃ–R keyboards they undergo the wear and tear of heavy use. The MF60T is the same motorized 60 mm fader that came in your MOTÃ–R 61 or MOTÃ–R 49, making it the ideal replacement part for maintaining like-new functionality. The MF60T will extend the lifespan of your MOTÃ–R keyboard for many more years of the flawless performance you've come to rely on. Designed to provide flawless performance for up to 300,000 cycles, the MF60T features premium silver-coated phosphor bronze wiper fingers that float gently on the surface of a high-precision 10 k ohm linear resistive track for the ultimate in longevity and accuracy. The Mabuchi drive motor used in the MF60T is recognized by professional engineers the world over as being ultra-responsive, quiet and long-lived. Adding to the quiet operation of the motor, the nylon gear and belt that moves the wiper assembly is crafted of the highest-quality nylon for fast, smooth performance and long-term reliability.