Behringer UCG102 Guitar to USB Adapter
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: N02FW
• Play and record your music from your guitar to your computer
• Works with any electric guitar or bass guitar
• 1/4-inch (6.35mm) in port facilitates the connection to your guitar, with a 1/4-inch lead required (not supplied)
• 0.15m USB cable for connecting to your computer and a 1/4-inch (6.35mm) for private listening
• Supplied with software for recording and adding effects to your musicWhat can I expect from this?
Everything you need to start recording your guitar on a PC or Mac computer is included with this Behringer guitar to USB adapter. It has a 1/4-inch jack input port for connecting your guitar or bass to this adapter, with a 1/4-inch mono jack cable needed to link the two (not included). The adapter works with PC or Mac computers and connects to them through its USB connection. A 1/4-inch stereo headphone out port also lets you play and listen to your musical creation without disturbing others. Using the built-in analogue-to-digital converter, your tune is converted at 16-bit and up to 48kHz, providing you with studio-quality digital audio.
What can I do with the included software?
There are three different programs supplied with this guitar to USB adapter, designed for you to record, edit and enhance your music. Audacity is an easy-to-use audio editor and record for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux operating systems. Native Instruments’ ‘AC Box Guitar Combo’ provides you with various effects that you would experience with a 1960s British amp and includes a precision tuner, metronome and a variety of stomp boxes. Finally, Tracktion is a digital audio workstation (DAW) for composing, recording, editing, mixing and sharing your music.
1/4" (6.35mm) Jack
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions & Weightkeyboard_arrow_down
Input Impedance (High):
Input Impedance (Low):