Behringer UCG102 Guitar to USB Adapter
• Play and record your music from your guitar to your computer
• Works with any electric guitar or bass guitar
• 1/4-inch (6.35mm) in port facilitates the connection to your guitar, with a 1/4-inch lead required (not supplied)
• 0.15m USB cable for connecting to your computer and a 1/4-inch (6.35mm) for private listening
• Supplied with software for recording and adding effects to your musicWhat can I expect from this?
Everything you need to start recording your guitar on a PC or Mac computer is included with this Behringer guitar to USB adapter. It has a 1/4-inch jack input port for connecting your guitar or bass to this adapter, with a 1/4-inch mono jack cable needed to link the two (not included). The adapter works with PC or Mac computers and connects to them through its USB connection. A 1/4-inch stereo headphone out port also lets you play and listen to your musical creation without disturbing others. Using the built-in analogue-to-digital converter, your tune is converted at 16-bit and up to 48kHz, providing you with studio-quality digital audio.
What can I do with the included software?
There are three different programs supplied with this guitar to USB adapter, designed for you to record, edit and enhance your music. Audacity is an easy-to-use audio editor and record for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux operating systems. Native Instruments’ ‘AC Box Guitar Combo’ provides you with various effects that you would experience with a 1960s British amp and includes a precision tuner, metronome and a variety of stomp boxes. Finally, Tracktion is a digital audio workstation (DAW) for composing, recording, editing, mixing and sharing your music.
1/4" (6.35mm) Jack
Dimensions & Weight
|Input Impedance (High)
|Input Impedance (Low)
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.