Belkin Dual Band N300 Universal Range Extender
• Extend the wireless signal from an existing Wi-Fi enabled router and remove weak signal areas or Wi-Fi dead spots
• Dual band wireless offers a 2.4GHz signal to provide maximum range for your devices, whilst a 5GHz signal delivers maximum performance for devices that support the 5GHz band
• Network traffic is optimised between both wireless bands, using 150Mbps for 2.4GHz and 150Mbps for the high speed 5GHz band
• A single fast Ethernet port enables you to use the wireless range extender as a wireless bridge for one wired LAN device
• Uses a simple one touch setup to pair the range extender to your wireless router and software-free installation to get you up and running in a matter of minutes
• Device model number: Belkin F9K1111
• Integrated mains AC adapter allows the range extender to be used in any location with a free mains socket
• Twin external antenna help to extend your Wi-Fi signal to where it’s neededWhy do I need this range extender?
The Belkin F9k1111 offers a simple solution if you are looking to increase the range on a dual band wireless signal. The socket-mounted range extender provides you with up to 300Mbps across a simultaneous 2.4GHz and 5GHz signal. This allows you to use connected devices for everyday networking task such as web and email browsing, while providing extra speed for 5GHz compatible devices. These can be used for wireless gaming or viewing HD media across a Wi-Fi signal.
Can I use this range extender with my games console?
The Belkin F9K1111 range extender is compatible with devices that have no wireless capabilities, including games consoles and smart TVs. Just connect the device to the Ethernet port on the range extender via an Ethernet patch cable. By doing this the range extender will act a wireless bridge for the LAN device, connecting it to your wireless network.
Is this range extender easy to set up?
Software-free installation allows the range extender to be installed in a matter of minutes. Just connect the extender directly into a free mains socket and press the wireless protected setup button on your Wi-Fi router and the extender. Once the connection has been made, you are good to go, and devices can be configured using a computer through a web browser.
|| Plug-in range extender
| Wireless Class & Speed
| Wireless Bands
|| Dual band (2.4GHz and 5GHz)
| Data transfer rate
|| 150Mbps + 150Mbps
| Number of Ethernet ports
|| 1 x LAN
| Ethernet speed
| Gigabit Ethernet
| USB Ports
|| Twin external
| Software Special Features
|| Web based UI
|| Wi-Fi protected setup, 256-bit WPA2 encryption, 64/128-bit WEP encryption
| Manufacturer and/or OEM number
|| Belkin F9K1111
| System requirements
|| Windows XP SP3, 7 Vista 32 & 64-Bit
|| Mac OS X 10.5 or above
|| Internet Explorer v7 or above Firefox, Google Chrome or Safari web browsers
|| Minimum 1.8GHz processor
|| Minimum 512MB RAM
| Accessories included
|| N300 Dual band router
|| Quick installation guide
|| User manual on CD
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.