• ADSL2+ (RJ11) provides direct connection to a phone line for a download speed of up to 24Mbps to your ISP
• 150Mbps wireless bandwidth allows for everyday web applications, for example email or web browsing from wireless devices
• 2.4GHz frequency allows your wireless network to connect to a large array of compatible devices
• Four 10/100 fast Ethernet ports provide your network with stable connections for your desktop computers to allow the sharing of files, music or media
• Web-based user interface allows the router to be configured by any computer connected to your network
• The Belkin router monitor application allows you to monitor usage across your networkWhat can I expect from this modem router?
Allows you to connect devices together to form a network with wireless functionality. Provides access to the internet with an inbuilt ADSL2+ modem, which can handle up to 24Mbps from your Internet service provider (ISP).
What wireless functionality can I expect from this modem router?
Allow portable devices internet access on a 2.4GHz frequency with 150Mbps, ideal for checking your email, browsing the web or using web-based chat programs. The internal antenna with multibeam technology allows connections from multiple devices. Wireless pairing of devices has been streamlined with the inclusion of a WPS button.
What wired connections are available with this modem router?
As well as the ADSL2+ connection (RJ11), the modem router features four 10/100 fast Ethernet ports which allow for data transfer rates of up to 100Mps across your wired network. This provides a reliable link for the transfer of data between connected devices.
Can I configure my network with this modem router?
The Belkin router monitor application provides you with quick access to control your router’s settings and make changes, included with the router for Mac OS or Windows operating systems.