• ADSL2+ (RJ11) provides direct connection to a phone line for a download speed of up to 24Mbps to your ISP
• 300Mbps provides double the wireless bandwidth over N150 routers
• 2.4GHz frequency allows your network to connect to a large array of wireless devices
• Four 10/100 fast Ethernet ports provide your network with stable connections for your desktop computers, ideal for sharing of files, music or media
• The Belkin router-monitor application allows you to monitor network usage across your network
• Guest access can be configured to allow visitors to use the internet, whilst keeping devices on your network hiddenWhat can I expect from this modem router?
This modem router allows you to connect devices together to form a network with wireless functionality. It provided internet access through the built in ADSL2+ modem, which can handle up to 24Mbps from your Internet service provider (ISP).
What wireless functionality can I expect from this modem router?
Multiple portable devices can access to the internet for everyday tasks, such checking your email, browsing the web or streaming media across your wireless network, using the 2.4GHz frequency with 300Mbps. An internal antenna with multibeam technology will allow connections from multiple devices. Wireless pairing of devices has been streamlined with the inclusion of a WPS button.
b>What wired connections are available with this modem router?
In addition to the ADSL2+ connection (RJ11), the modem router features four 10/100 fast Ethernet ports which allow for data transfer rates of up to 100Mps across your wired network. You could use a wired connection to attach a games console to your network, or to move large files between devices.
Can I configure my network with this modem router?
The Belkin router monitor application lets you control your router’s settings and make changes, included with the router for Mac OS or Windows operating systems. The software allows you to create guest accounts on your network, which allow visitors access to the web while keeping your network passwords private and local devices hidden.