• ADSL (RJ11) connection allows you to attach this modem router directly into your phone, allowing for speeds of up to 24Mbps to your ISP
• Up to 600Mbps bandwidth allows you to connect multiple wireless devices to your network for web access, email and media streaming
• Simultaneous dual-band 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequencies provide network optimisation by allowing 5GHz devices to use the faster band
• Four 10/100 fast Ethernet ports provide a reliable connection for your wired network devices
• A USB port lets you attach either a USB printer or external hard drive, which can be accessed locally across your network
• Parental controls let you decide which content is accessible on your network
• Quick installation using Belkin simple start-browser based setup What can I expect from this modem router?
You’ll be able to connect devices to form a network with wireless functionality, all while providing access to the internet thanks to an in-built ADSL2+ modem. This can handle up to 24Mbps from your Internet Service Provider (ISP), suitable for everyday networking tasks like the wireless transfer of media.
What can I expect from the wireless functionality of this modem router?
This modem router uses an internal multibeam antenna to provide maximum coverage to multiple devices on your network. A 300Mbps 2.4GHz band is used for everyday network tasks, which could be anything from checking your emails to general web browsing. A 300Mbps 5GHz allows for wireless applications such as media transfers or online gaming. This optimises your connections when multiple users are logged onto your network by prioritising bandwidth-intensive tasks to the 5GHz band. Pairing devices to this wireless network is easy thanks to the inclusion of a WPS button.
What wired connections are available to me with this modem router?
Four 10/100 fast Ethernet ports are included alongside the ADSL2+ (RJ11) connection. These ports provide your network, and devices that lack wireless capabilities, with a reliable connection and speeds of up to 100Mbps. These would typically be used to provide a stable connection for desktop PCs, game consoles or smart televisions. The USB connection supplies you with a connection point for USB printers or external hard drives. These devices can then be accessed across your local network, using the included myTWONKY media server software.
Can I manage my network with this router modem?
Network management is simple. The router modem includes parental controls, which allow you to block unwanted content on all connected devices and control what your employees or family can access.