Belkin F9J1107UK AC1800 Dual Band Wireless ADSL2+ Modem Router
• ADSL2+ (RJ11) connection lets you attach this modem router directly into your phone for speeds of up to 24Mbps to your ISP
• Up to 1500Mbps bandwidth to allow for multiple wireless connections across a medium sized network
• Simultaneous 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands provide an optimised wireless network by allowing bandwidth heavy applications to run on the faster 5GHz band
• Four 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports provide reliable, uninterrupted connections with speeds of up to 1000Mbps
• Twin USB 2.0 ports let you attach a printer and an external hard disk, which can be accessed across your local network
• Intellistream Quality of Service (QoS) automatically prioritizes HD video streaming and gaming to provide a buffer-free, lag-free experience
• Parental controls allow you to restrict unsafe and inappropriate web content across your networkWhat can I expect from this router modem?
This ADSL2+ modem attaches directly to a phone line and provides your Internet Service Provider (ISP) with a data transfer of up to 24Mbps. The combined router provides both wireless and Gigabit wired connections, allowing you to create a local network at home or in the office.
What wireless functionality can I expect from this router?
This router uses internal antenna with multibeam technology, to provide channelled 2.4GHz or 5GHz wireless frequencies to all your connected wireless devices. This allows for an extremely stable wireless signal in a medium or large network environment. Everyday web applications are run on the 2.4GHz band with speeds of up to 300Mbps, whilst heavy network applications like HD media streaming are automatically prioritised to the 5GHz band, capable of up to 1300Mbps. This provides you with an optimised wireless networking environment. Pairing wireless devices to the router can be done quickly and with little effort, via a WPS button or NFC for compatible devices.
What wired connections are available on this modem router?
Included with the ADSL2+ (RJ11) connection are four 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports. These provide extremely reliable connections to devices such as desktop computers or smart televisions, capable of delivering up to 1000Mbps to devices on your local network. Twin USB ports allow you to connect printers or external hard drives, which can shared across a local network. Media can be shared to DNLA certified devices.
What network management functions are available on this modem router?
Many management tools are at your disposal with the Belkin AC1800 modem router. Quality of Service controls allow you to prioritise network tasks by allocating bandwidth to network heavy applications, and can be done manually or automatically. Parental controls allow you to block web content across your network. This denies your users access to inappropriate or distracting websites.
|| Dual Band
| Wi-Fi Type
|| 802.11 b/g/n/ac
| Wi-Fi Speed
| Band speed
|| 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz
| Number of Gigabit Ethernet ports
| Antenna (external)
| Media Streaming DLNA ready
| USB Port
|| 2x USB 2.0
|| 2 years
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.