• WAN cable (RJ45) connection allows you to attach this router to a modem or existing network router
• 150Mbps wireless bandwidth allows for everyday web applications, such as email or web browsing, from wireless devices
• 2.4GHz frequency allows your wireless network to connect to a large array of compatible devices
• Four 10/100 fast Ethernet ports provide your network with stable connections for your desktop computers to allow the sharing of files, music or media
• Web-based user interface allows the router to be configured by any computer connected to your network
• The Belkin router monitor application allows you to monitor usage across your network What can I expect from this router?
Suitable for use with an external modem or as an extension to an established network. You are provided with a wireless access point to allow for basic web access or reliable wired connections for devices.
What wireless functionality can I expect from this modem router?
Using a 2.4GHz frequency with 150Mbps is perfect for allowing your portable devices internet access for everyday tasks like checking your email or using web-based chat programs. An internal antenna with multibeam technology will allow connections from multiple devices. Wireless pairing of devices has been streamlined with the inclusion of a WPS button.
What wired connections are provided with this router?
The WAN (RJ45) connection lets you attach this router to an external modem. This allows internet access to multiple devices or extend a pre-network to provide more wired connections. The N150 provides four 10/100 fast Ethernet ports, which provide up to 100Mbps transfer rate, giving you a reliable wired connection.
Can I configure my network with this modem router?
The Belkin router monitor application provides you with quick access to control your router’s settings and make changes, included with the router for Mac OS or Windows operating systems.