Belkin F9K1001 N150 Wireless Cable Router
• WAN cable (RJ45) connection allows you to attach this router to a modem or existing network router
• 150Mbps wireless bandwidth allows for everyday web applications, such as email or web browsing, from wireless devices
• 2.4GHz frequency allows your wireless network to connect to a large array of compatible devices
• Four 10/100 fast Ethernet ports provide your network with stable connections for your desktop computers to allow the sharing of files, music or media
• Web-based user interface allows the router to be configured by any computer connected to your network
• The Belkin router monitor application allows you to monitor usage across your network What can I expect from this router?
Suitable for use with an external modem or as an extension to an established network. You are provided with a wireless access point to allow for basic web access or reliable wired connections for devices.
What wireless functionality can I expect from this modem router?
Using a 2.4GHz frequency with 150Mbps is perfect for allowing your portable devices internet access for everyday tasks like checking your email or using web-based chat programs. An internal antenna with multibeam technology will allow connections from multiple devices. Wireless pairing of devices has been streamlined with the inclusion of a WPS button.
What wired connections are provided with this router?
The WAN (RJ45) connection lets you attach this router to an external modem. This allows internet access to multiple devices or extend a pre-network to provide more wired connections. The N150 provides four 10/100 fast Ethernet ports, which provide up to 100Mbps transfer rate, giving you a reliable wired connection.
Can I configure my network with this modem router?
The Belkin router monitor application provides you with quick access to control your router’s settings and make changes, included with the router for Mac OS or Windows operating systems.
| Wi-Fi Type
|| 802.11 b/g/n
| Wi-Fi Speed
| Band speed
| Number of Gigabit Ethernet ports
| Antenna (external)
| Media Streaming DLNA ready
| USB Port
|| 2 years
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.