• WAN Cable (RJ45) connection allows you to attach this router to an external modem or extend an existing network
• 300Mbps provides double the wireless bandwidth over N150 routers
• 2.4GHz frequency allows your network to connect to a large array of wireless devices
• Four 10/100 fast Ethernet ports provide your network with stable connections for your desktop computers to allow the sharing of files, music or media
• The Belkin Router monitor application allows you to monitor network usage across our network
• Guest access can be configured to allow visitors to use the internet, whilst keeping devices on your network hidden What can I expect from this router?
This N300 router allows you to create a local network of wired and wireless devices. When the router is connected to an external modem via the WAN (RJ45) port provides web functionality.
What wireless functionality can I expect from this modem router?
Allow multiple portable devices access to the internet for everyday tasks such checking your email, browsing the web or streaming media across your wireless network using a 2.4GHz frequency with 300Mbps. An internal antenna with multibeam technology will allow connections from multiple devices. Wireless pairing of devices has been streamlined with the inclusion of a WPS button.
What wired connections are available with this modem router?
In addition to the WAN connection, you are provided with four 10/100 fast Ethernet ports which allows for data transfer rates of up to 100Mbps across your wired network. You can use this wired connection to attach a game console to your network or moving large files between machines, amongst other uses.
Can I configure my network with this modem router?
The Belkin router monitor application provides you with quick access to control your router’s settings and make changes, included with the router for Mac OS or Windows operating systems. The software allows you to create guest access on your network, which allows visitors access to the web while keeping your network passwords private and local devices hidden.