Belkin F9K1002 N300 Wireless Cable Router
• WAN Cable (RJ45) connection allows you to attach this router to an external modem or extend an existing network
• 300Mbps provides double the wireless bandwidth over N150 routers
• 2.4GHz frequency allows your network to connect to a large array of wireless devices
• Four 10/100 fast Ethernet ports provide your network with stable connections for your desktop computers to allow the sharing of files, music or media
• The Belkin Router monitor application allows you to monitor network usage across our network
• Guest access can be configured to allow visitors to use the internet, whilst keeping devices on your network hidden What can I expect from this router?
This N300 router allows you to create a local network of wired and wireless devices. When the router is connected to an external modem via the WAN (RJ45) port provides web functionality.
What wireless functionality can I expect from this modem router?
Allow multiple portable devices access to the internet for everyday tasks such checking your email, browsing the web or streaming media across your wireless network using a 2.4GHz frequency with 300Mbps. An internal antenna with multibeam technology will allow connections from multiple devices. Wireless pairing of devices has been streamlined with the inclusion of a WPS button.
What wired connections are available with this modem router?
In addition to the WAN connection, you are provided with four 10/100 fast Ethernet ports which allows for data transfer rates of up to 100Mbps across your wired network. You can use this wired connection to attach a game console to your network or moving large files between machines, amongst other uses.
Can I configure my network with this modem router?
The Belkin router monitor application provides you with quick access to control your router’s settings and make changes, included with the router for Mac OS or Windows operating systems. The software allows you to create guest access on your network, which allows visitors access to the web while keeping your network passwords private and local devices hidden.
| Wi-Fi Type
|| 802.11b /g/n
| Wi-Fi Speed
| Band speed
| Number of Gigabit Ethernet ports
| Antenna (external)
| Media Streaming DLNA ready
| USB Port
|| 1x USB 3.0
|| 2 years
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.