Belkin F9K1102UK N600 Dual Band Wireless Cable Router
• WAN cable (RJ45) connection allows you to connect this router directly to your modem or extend a pre-existing network
• Up to 600Mbps bandwidth allows you to connect multiple wireless devices to your network for web access, email and media streaming
• Simultaneous dual-band 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequencies provide network optimisation by allowing 5GHz devices to use the faster band
• Four 10/100 fast Ethernet ports provide a reliable connection for your wired network devices
• A USB port lets you attach either a USB printer or external hard drive, which can be accessed locally across your network
• Parental controls let you block specific content on your network
• Quick installation, using Belkin simple start browser based setupWhat can I expect from this router?
The Belkin dual-band router allows a connection to an existing modem, providing web functionality and wireless access to a small network with few users. This is done with a WAN (RJ45) connection. Alternatively, the router can be used to extend a network already in place.
What can I expect from the wireless functionality of this modem router?
This modem router uses an internal multibeam antenna to provide maximum coverage to multiple devices on your network. A 300Mbps 2.4GHz band is used for everyday network tasks, which could be anything from checking your emails to general web browsing. A 300Mbps 5GHz allows for wireless applications such as media transfers or online gaming. This optimises your connections when multiple users are logged onto your network by prioritising bandwidth intensive tasks to the 5GHz band. Pairing devices to this wireless network is easy thanks to the inclusion of a WPS button.
What wired connections are available to me with this modem router?
Four 10/100 fast Ethernet ports are included alongside the ADSL2+ (RJ11) connection. These ports provide your network, and devices that lack wireless capabilities, with a reliable connection and speeds of up to 100Mbps. These would typically be used to provide a stable connection for desktop PCs, game consoles or smart televisions. The USB connection supplies you with a connection point for USB printers or external hard drives. These devices can then be accessed across your local network, using the included myTWONKY media server software.
Can I manage my network with this router modem?
Network management is simple. The router modem includes parental controls, which allow you to block unwanted content on all connected devices and control what your employees or family can access.
|| Dual Band
| Wi-Fi Type
|| 802.11 b/g/n
| Wi-Fi Speed
| Band speed
|| 300Mbps 2.4GHz, 300Mbps 5GHz
| Number of Gigabit Ethernet ports
| Antenna (external)
| Media Streaming DLNA ready
| USB Port
|| 1x USB 3.0
|| 2 years
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.