• WAN cable (RJ45) connection provides a connection point to an existing modem or an extend to your network from a pre-existing router
• Combined speeds of up to 1167Mbps across both bands allows for multiple wireless connections
• 300Mbps 2.4GHz and 867Mbps 5GHz frequencies provide optimisation for your wireless network by allowing supported devices to run on the 5GHz band
• Four 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports provide up to 1000Mbps between wired devices
• Twin USB 3.0 ports allow connections to external hard drives or printers which can be used by your local network
• Quality of Service lets you assign bandwidth to users running heavy network applications
• Parental controls give you the tools to prevent access to web content which can be seen as malicious or distracting
• Simple Start – allows you to install and set up the router in minutes, using a web browser or portable device.What can I expect from this router?
Get the necessary tools to allow multiple devices to access a local network or provide them with web access by attaching the Belkin AC1200 dual band Gigabit router to your modem. This can be through a wired connection or across the router’s dual band wireless signal.
What can I expect from this routers wireless connection?
Using an exclusive internal multi-beam dual band antenna, 300Mbps 2.4GHz and 867Mbps 5GHz frequencies will be distributed throughout your home. With everyday network tasks running on the 2.4GHz frequency and heavy network applications like gaming being run in the 5GHz band, this will keep your wireless network optimised.
What wired connections does this router offer?
As well as a WAN cable connection, the Belkin AC1200 provides four 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports capable of speeds up to 1000Mbps. This provides an uninterrupted link to devices connected to this router, perfect for use with smart televisions or game consoles. The router also features twin USB 3.0 ports which allow you to attach external hard disks or printers, which can be accessed by users on your network.
What management functions are available on this router?
Quality of Service (QoS) controls enable you to manage your network bandwidth, allowing you to allocate extra to users that need it. Parental controls provide you or your admins with the ability to block access to web content that can be seen as malicious or distracting.