Belkin F9K1118UK AC1800 Dual Band Wireless Cable Router
• Cable (RJ45) connection allows you to attach this router directly to your modem or extend an existing network
• Up to 1500Mbps bandwidth to allow for multiple wireless connections across a medium sized network
• Simultaneous 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands provide an optimised wireless network by allowing bandwidth heavy applications to run on the faster 5GHz band
• Four 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports provide reliable uninterrupted connections with speeds of up to 1000Mbps
• Twin USB 2.0 ports let you attach a printer and an external hard disk, which can be accessed across your local network
• Intellistream Quality of Service (QoS) automatically prioritizes HD video streaming and gaming to provide a buffer-free, lag-free experience
• Parental controls allow you to restrict unsafe and inappropriate web content across your networkWhat can I expect from this router modem?
The Belkin AC1800 provides both wireless and Gigabit wired connections. Create a local network at home or in the office by attaching this router to a modem and enabling web access across your device.
What wireless functionality can I expect from this router?
Provide channelled 2.4GHz or 5GHz wireless frequencies to all your connected wireless devices using the internal antenna with multibeam technology. Get an extremely stable wireless signal through a medium to large network environment. Everyday web applications are run on the 2.4GHz band with speeds of up to 300Mbps. Heavy network applications, for example HD media streaming and internet gaming, are automatically prioritised to the 5GHz band – which is capable of up to 1300Mbps. This provides you with an optimised wireless networking environment. Pairing wireless devices to the router can be done with little effort via a WPS button or NFC for compatible devices.
What wired connections are available on this modem router?
Four 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports are included alongside the WAN (RJ45) connection. These provide extremely reliable connections to devices such as desktop computers or smart televisions. They are capable of delivering up to 1000Mbps to devices on your local network. Twin USB ports allow you to connect printers or external hard drives, which can be shared across a local network. Media can be shared to DNLA certified devices.
What network management functions are available on this modem router?
Many management tools are at your disposal with the Belkin AC1800 dual-band wireless router. Quality of Service (QoS) controls allow you to prioritise network tasks by allocating bandwidth to network heavy applications, and this can be done manually or automatically. Parental controls allow you to configure this router to block web content across your network. This denies your users access to inappropriate or distracting websites.
|| Dual Band
| Wi-Fi Type
|| 802.11 b/g/n/ac
| Wi-Fi Speed
| Band speed
|| 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz
| Number of Gigabit Ethernet ports
| Antenna (external)
| Media Streaming DLNA ready
| USB Port
|| 2x USB 2.0
|| 2 years
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.