• Extend the wireless signal from an existing Wi-Fi router to remove weak signal areas or Wi-Fi dead spots
• 300Mbps data transfer rate across two wireless bands, allows for fast wireless connections
• RJ45 port allows you to use this range extender as a wireless bridge for devices that lack Wi-Fi capabilities
• Secure Wi-Fi connections at the press of a WPS button
• Simple to set up and use, thanks to a browser based user interface which can be used from a portable device
• Device model number: Belkin F91122uk
• Twin antenna and mains wall plug design allows you to position the range extender throughout the home to help eliminate any ’dead spots’ where existing Wi-Fi signals cannot reachWhy use this dual band range extender?
The Belkin N600 plug-in wireless range extender allows you to extend an existing Wi-Fi, increasing the range at which portable devices can connect to your wireless router. Able to manage and extend broadcasted signals using 802.11 a/b/g/n 2.4ghz or 5Ghz frequencies. 300Mbps per band with cross switching constantly selects the band with the highest available speed, this allows you to send data like HD media to portable devices at greater distances with reduced lag and buffering.
Is my network secure using this range extender
The Belkin N600 plug in wireless range extender features a number of security measures to help keep your Wi-Fi secure and free from intrusion. A Wi-Fi protected set-up button allows you to pair compatible devices quickly and securely as well as this the range extender boast s 256-bit WPA2 encryption and 64/128-bit WEP encryption to make sure any data you send or receive through the extender cannot be intercepted.
Is this range extender easy to set up
The included Simple Start application allows you to connect to the Belkin N600 wireless range extender from devices such as a wireless enabled desktop computer or portable device, such as a tablet or smartphone and can be achieved in minutes.