Belkin QODE Thin Type Keyboard Cover for iPad Air
• Unibody anodized aluminium cover
• Extremely thin design for easy portability
• Smart sensing technology turns keyboard on or off
• Laptop-style keyboard with responsive TruType keys
• Comfortable viewing angle in portrait or landscape mode
• Pairs with iPad Air through Bluetooth
• 79 hours active battery life; 3,100 hours standby
• Autowake magnets wake up iPad Air when opened
• Shortcut keys offer quick access to iPad Air controlsiPad Air Keyboard With Unibody Aluminium Design
Made of unibody anodized aluminium measuring less than 4 millimetres, the Thin Type Keyboard Cover protects your iPad Air without adding bulk, making it easy to slide your iPad Air into your purse, briefcase, or backpack.
Smart Sensing Technology
Smart sensing technology automatically turns the keyboard on when you need it and off when you don't, and function-specific keys provides shortcuts for copying and pasting text, adjusting volume, or playing music.
In addition to that, autowake magnets wake up your iPad Air when you open the cover and put it to sleep when you close the cover, prolonging your tablet's battery life.
Tru-Type Keys For Fast, Accurate Typing
The well-spaced TruType keys on this laptop-style keyboard are designed to promote typing accuracy. A spring mechanism underneath each key provides a tangible response with every stroke, letting you type quickly and with fewer errors as you draft emails, write papers, or chat online.
Snaps On For Secure Protection
Snap your iPad Air into the hinge, and secure-hold magnets will keep it tightly in place. The durable cover protects your iPad Air from wear and tear.
Comfortable Viewing Angle
The Thin Type cover lets you view your iPad Air at about 35 degrees, the best working position for you, and the iPad can be used in both portrait or landscape modes.
To use the keyboard with your iPad Air, simply switch it on, pair it with your iPad, and it will connect via Bluetooth. The iPad Air Bluetooth keyboard will stay charged for up to 79 hours active battery life and up to 3,100 hours standby battery life. It can be recharged with the included micro USB cable.
| Packaging Include
| Thin Type Keyboard Case
| USB charger cable
| User manual
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.