• Ultra-sleek, lightweight design with brushed aluminium body
• 2x faster than Thunderbolt and 25x faster than FireWire 800
• Supports dual displays & 4K cinema resolution
• Connect up to 8 devices directly to the dock, and daisy chain up to 4 additional Thunderbolt devices
• Mac and PC compatible
• Includes Thunderbolt cableWhat is Thunderbolt 2?
Thunderbolt technology lets you transfer data rapidly. It gives you high speed peripherals and high-resolution displays through one simple port and a cable that carries both DisplayPort and PCI Express data. With Thunderbolt 2 you can transfer data to and from peripherals at 20Gbps - that's 40 times faster than using USB 2.0.
How many displays can I connect to the dock?
Create the ultimate setup with the Thunderbolt 2 Dock. The dock allows you to connect two monitors to your laptop or computer. One of the monitors can display a magnificent 4K cinema resolution whilst the other monitor will be able to run on Mini Display Port as the Thunderbolt port is backwards compatible with Mini Display Port or HDMI. The dock supports only one display at 4K cinema resolution.
Daisy chain up to four additional thunderbolt devices
As well as connecting eight different devices to the Belkin Thunderbolt 2 Express Dock HD, you can continue to add up to four additional Thunderbolt devices by daisy chaining them together. The configuration potential is limitless, allowing you to customise your setup to your exact needs and specifications.