• Mount your smartphone to your car's air vent
• Rotates 360 degrees for portrait and landscape view
• Low-profile mount works with most car vents
• Adjustable brackets for secure hold
• Cable management prevents tangled cables
• Ultra-compact 2.1A car charger
• Plugs into any car power outlet
• Includes separate 4' Lightning to USB cable
• Powered USB portThis fantastic bundle includes a Belkin vent mount for your smartphone, an ultra compact USB port and 4 foot lightning charging cable.
Belkin Vent Mount
The Car Vent Mount provides a safe and simple way to view navigation in the car. This cradle securely attaches your iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, or other compatible smartphone to an air vent on your car's dash for convenient eye-level viewing--no suction cup or adhesive required.
The mount can be rotated 360 degrees so you can position your smartphone for viewing in either portrait or landscape mode. Portrait mode is ideal for charging, listening to music, and hands-free phone calls, while landscape view makes using your favourite navigation apps easier.
This versatile, low-profile mount clips easily to most vents, so you can use it in any vehicle. The adjustable brackets expand to fit most smartphones up to 3.3 inches wide, including the iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, and Nokia Lumia. It even works with a case on.
A cable holder on the back of the mount keeps your phone's connector tangle free so it stays neatly connected to your device. This also makes it easy to charge your smartphone while mounted using your car's power outlet.
Belkin 2.1A Car Charger
Charge your iPhone 5 on the road with the Belkin Car Charger with included Lightning to USB cable. Get unlimited play and standby time with the low-profile design that sits flush in your dash.
Use the Car Charger with the included 4-foot Lightning to USB cable to charge your iPhone 5/6, iPad (4th generation), or iPad mini at the fastest possible speed. The smaller, more durable Lightning connector is also reversible, which makes plugging it in easier than ever.
The USB Port is universal, so you can still charge your legacy Apple devices with a 30-pin cable or other devices that use a Micro-USB cable. And the included 4-foot Lightning to USB cable can be used anywhere—plug it into your laptop to charge and sync, or use your own wall charger to charge from the wall. Great as a replacement cable or if you simply need an extra.