BenQ GW2760HM 27 Inch LED Monitor
• 27 inch LCD display with VA LED backlight provides a substantial, well-lit viewing area
• Full high definition 1920 x 1080 native resolution, gives you a detailed imaged
• 16:9 aspect ratio allows images to be displayed in widescreen formats
• A VA (vertical aligned) LED panel provides ultra-sharp visuals
• HDMI and DVI-D inputs allow you to connect to digital devices
• 4ms (millisecond) response time ensures a steady transitions between images
• A native contrast ratio of 3000:1 and dynamic ratio of 20,000,000:1 ensures the display is bright and vivid
• A VGA port provides connection to analogue devices
• 60hz refresh rate at 1080p allows for a flicker-free viewing experience
• Wall mountable with 100mm x 100mm VESA fittings
• Built-in speakers or 3.5mm headphone socket tailors your listening experience to your needsWhat can I expect from this monitor?
This BenQ monitor features a 27 inch LED screen with built-in audio, making it perfect for home or office use. The monitor’s 4ms response time, 60Hz refresh rate and 1080p resolution deliver a steady, clear image, providing you with a monitor to suit any multimedia application.
What are my connectivity options?
This monitor has a HDMI port on its reverse, allowing for a connection to all HDMI-enabled devices. Typically, this would be used to connect a HD-ready DVD player or computer. The monitor also has a DVI-D port to accept digital connections, as well as a 15 pin VGA port to enable the monitor to be connected to analogue sources.
What audio options are available to me?
The built-in audio and additional 3.5mm socket gives you options, allowing you to customise your listening experience. Easily switch between using internal sound to save desk space, an external sound system for greater sound quality and headphones for a personal listening experience.
1920 x 1080
Dimensions & Weight
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.