• 24-inch LCD screen
• Get amazing images with this HD 1080p display
• 16:9 aspect widescreen ratio
• A TN (Twisted Nematic) LCD panel gives great performance and uses less power
• Two HDMI, a DVI and a VGA input for a wide range of consoles and PC
• React quickly with a 1ms response time
• Compatible with a 100mm x 100mm VESA mount
• Built-in headphone socket and line in
• Two 2W speakers for audio
• Adjustable tilt, swivel and pivotWhatever you game with, do it in style
Plug in your console or PC and get gaming with this 24-inch monitor with speakers. You’ll see everything in bright, vivid colour with 12,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio and 300cd per msq brightness. There’s no need to jump at shadows, as with Black eQualiser you can lighten dark hidden areas without losing the details of lighter areas to overexposure. With flicker-free technology helping to reduce eye strain, you can game in comfort for longer. There’s no need for separate speakers either, as the monitor has two built-in 2W speakers and a headphone jack for private listening.
Game in comfort
You can angle the screen up to 20 degrees upwards and five degrees downward for the perfect angle. You can keep your focus on the screen as the frame of this monitor is designed to reduce light reflection from your game. Whether you prefer first person shooters, tournaments or MOBAs the RL2755 will suit you as it comes with several modes with optimal settings for different gaming styles that you can switch between at the touch of a hot key.
Connect to your screen easily
Get immersed in the action with this 1920 x 1080 monitor. Whether you prefer console or PC, you can get connected with two HDMI, a DVI and a VGA port. Whatever you play, play it your way with compatibility for the PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Wii and Wii U. Switching from fast and furious melee with your controller to a methodical and deadly keyboard and mouse combination, the controller hooks perfectly over the stand base so you can just concentrate on the important things.