BenQ ZOWIE XL2430 24-Inch e-Sports Monitor
• 24-inch LCD screen
• Full HD 1080p display for amazing images
• 16:9 aspect ratio for a widescreen view
• A TN (Twisted Nematic) LCD panel uses less power for a great performance
• Connect to a wide range of devices with two HDMI, a DVI-DL, a Display Port 1.2 and a VGA input
• Get a sharp images and fast reactions with a 1ms response time
• Mountable with 100mm x 100mm VESA mount
• Built-in headphone socket and microphone socket
• USB hub with one upstream and three downstream USBs
• Adjustable tilt, swivel and pivotClear responsive gaming
Get a detailed look at your favourite games with this 1920 x 1080-pixel screen. The Black eQualizer gives you a clear visibility even in dark places, without losing details in the lighter sections due to overexposure. With a 12,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio and 350 candela per metre squared brightness you can see everything it bright vivid colour. This monitor works around you, save your settings for different gaming experiences and quickly move from one mode to another with the wired remote S Switch.
Adjust your monitor to how you want it
With 140mm of adjustment, you can easily customise the height of your monitor and get it lined up perfectly. Tilt the screen up to 20 degrees up or five degrees down and swivel it 45 degrees left or right for the ideal angle. You can even pivot the screen through 90 degrees around the stand.
Plug into your system
The XL2430 comes with two HDMI, a DVI-Dl, a Display Port 1.2 and a VGA port to give you plenty of options in connecting your computer. With a headphone jack and a microphone jack you can plug your speakers, microphones or headsets straight into your monitor rather than fussing about around your tower. You can even plug in your USB devices with three upstream USB ports, so you can plug your keyboard and mouse into your monitor rather hidden behind your tower.
1920 x 1080
Dimensions & Weight
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.