• BM57 blood pressure monitor from BM57 with upper arm cuff
• Fully automatic blood pressure and pulse measurement
• LCD display with white backlighting for clear data readability
• Risk indicator immediately classifies information on a clear colour scale
• Arrhythmia detection functionality identifies possible heart rhythm disturbances
• Connects to smartphones via Bluetooth so data can be managed on the free Beurer HealthManager app
Track your blood pressure at home
You can keep an eye on your blood pressure from the comfort of your own home with the Beurer BM57 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor. This device offers fully automatic blood pressure and pulse measurement gathered through a cuff that affixes to the upper arm. With a circumference range of between 23 and 43 centimetres, the cuff is designed to fit around almost all arms, inflating for fast and comfortable measurement. It can also detect arrhythmia, issuing a warning in case of possible heart rhythm disturbances.
The BM57’s LCD screen comes with white backlighting that clearly displays information in a bold, easy-to-read format. As well as the measurements recorded by the cuff, the screen displays the date and time. It also alerts you to any application errors and offers a low battery warning. A colourful scale along one side of the screen indicates your risk level based on your measurements, with green suggesting you are within a healthy range and red advising you to seek medical advice.
Wireless smart monitoring
You can ensure that always you use the information from the BM57 to your advantage by utilising the free Beurer HealthManager app. This blood pressure monitor connects via Bluetooth to your smartphone, where the app can analyse the data it records. The app gives you a clear overview of the information collected from all your Beurer products and collates it into progress graphs, giving you a convenient way to manage your health data.