• HK 35 electronic heat pad from Beurer
• Three temperature settings between 50°C and 75°C
• BSS Overheat Protection System triggers automatic switch off after 90 minutes to prevent damage or burns
• Cotton textile quality assured with Oeko-Tex certification
• Removeable cover with striped peach design is machine-washable at 40°C
Soothe your aches and pains
As well as keeping the sheets warm when the weather gets chilly, the HK 35 heat pad from Beurer is designed to be a thing of comfort. With three temperature settings ranging between 50°C and 75°C, you can adjust this heat pad to suit your needs. It is designed to create a soothing sensation to ease aching muscles, tension and chronic pains in conjunction with any necessary medical treatment.
The HK 35 is designed with quality in mind and has the awards to prove it. The removeable cover has been certified by Oeko-Tex, which assures the quality of textiles and fabrics. This cover comes in a striped peach design and can be machine-washed at 40°C. The heating mechanism is secured by the BSS Overheat Protection System, which triggers an automatic switch off after 90 minutes of continuous use. This prevents the heat pad from causing damage itself or anything nearby and keeps it from burning the user.