Beurer HK-72 Mobile Heat Belt
• Soft and cosy microfibre material for comfort while in use
• Automatic 90 minute switch-off to prevent over heating if you fall asleep
• Four temperature settings that offer a less intense heat than traditional hot water bottles
• Up to four hours of use with the rechargeable Li-ion battery, which will charge in up to three hoursWhat makes this heat belt different?
This heat belt comes with a rechargeable battery pack that can last for up to four hours and charge in three hours. The belt’s thin, ergonomic design makes it comfortable to be worn under clothing while it shapes around the abdomen and back.
What is this heat belt for?
This heat pad is for soothing aches and pains, and is perfect for sufferers of arthritis and rheumatism. It can also be used to help with stomach cramps. It comes with four heat settings, so you can relax with the perfect temperature and will automatically switch off after 90 minutes – just in case you become too relaxed and fall asleep.
How do I clean the belt?
The heat pad is fully machine washable at 30 degrees, but remember to remove the battery pack. You can put the entire pad in the wash and spread it out flat to dry. Please see user manual for full cleaning instructions.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.