• PO 60 wireless oximeter from Beurer
• Measures arterial oxygen saturation (Sp02) and heart rate (pulse frequency)
• Simple and pain free measurements taken from a single finger
• Connects via Bluetooth to the free Beurer HealthManager app for full data analysis
• Includes retaining strap and belt pouch for convenient storage
• Memory capacity of up to 100 measurements
• Lightweight, compact design allows for easy transportation
Measure your health at home
Keep on top of your blood oxygen levels at your own convenience with the PO 60 Bluetooth Oximeter from Beurer. This lightweight gadget fits neatly over your finger and offers a painless and easy way to measure your blood oxygenation as well as pulse frequency without having to visit the doctor. This is equally useful for people with medical conditions that require regular blood monitoring, like heart failure or bronchial asthma, or those who spend a lot of time at high altitudes, such as frequent fliers or skiers.
Compact and convenient
This lightweight gadget is designed to be easy to use at home or on the go. It comes with a retaining strap and belt pouch that make it easy to store on your person and take it with you wherever you might need it. The PO 60 has a memory capacity that can store up to 100 measurements at a time, so you can store your data without having to rush to transfer it right away. This oximeter displays your information as soon as it is registered on a bright, clear screen.
Wireless smart monitoring
You can collate and compare your data efficiently using the Beurer HealthManager app. It is free to download and easy to use with all your Beurer products. The PO 60 oximeter wirelessly connects to your smartphone via Bluetooth and transfers your information to the app. This allows you manage your progress with the use of graphs and tables that give you a convenient overview of your health data, so you can be on top of every aspect of your physical wellbeing at all times.