Binatone Acura 3000 Corded Phone
• Nuisance call blocking to ensure you only receive the calls you want
• Integrated 40 minute digital answerphone with visual message indication
• Hearing aid compatible (HAC)
• Ringer and speaker volume control
• 120 name and number phonebook with three speed dial buttons
• Easy-to-read large blue backlit displayWhat is Call Blocker?
Call Blocker is a system which gives you the ability to block calls from specific numbers and certain types of number. Designed to let you select how open or restrictive your call blocking functionality is you can add or remove numbers easily from your blocked numbers list. You can also choose to block withheld, unavailable, international and payphone numbers. With Call Blocker in the Acura 3000 phone you have the power to choose which calls you receive.
What advantage does the built-in answerphone have?
The answerphone in the Acura 3000 has 40 minutes of digital message storage. This doesn’t rely on any moving parts so your messages can be accessed instantly. The answerphone lets you record your own greeting or choose from one of the pre-recorded messages.
How does the phonebook work?
The phonebook function allows you to store the names and numbers of up to 120 people. This allows you to easily call people simply by scrolling through a list of names on the phones screen. With the Acura 3000 you also have three speed dial buttons which allow you to make calls with a single press of a button.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.