• Large orbit size and high sander speed for faster material removal
• Compact design gets you closer to the work surface for greater control
• Ergonomic front handle allows for comfortable operation of the sander
• Larger dust bag ensure less mess when sanding for cleaner work area
• Versatile -Third sheet base sands flush to three sides. Ideal for using on vertical surfaces such as doors and walls, for light to medium sanding tasks.
• Variable speed for greater control when sanding
• Lightweight sander with front and rear handles for maximum comfort and control
• Quick & easy paper change - hook & loop or traditional clip attachment
• Compact power - powerful 240W motor gets the job done quicker
The Black & Decker KA320EKA 1/3rd Sheet Variable Speed Orbital Sander has a large orbit size with variable speed settings for greater control when sanding. Sands flush to three sides and is ideal for use on vertical surfaces such as doors and walls, for light to medium sanding tasks.
It is fitted with a large dust bag that ensures less mess when sanding for cleaner work area. The lightweight sander is fitted with front and rear handles for maximum comfort and control and offers quick and easy paper change thanks to the hook & loop or traditional clip attachment.
Ideal for surface finishing of flat areas e.g. doors and tables. The removal of paint, varnish and other surface coatings.
Supplied with: 5 x Sanding Sheets (80G, 100G, 120G), 1 x Large Dust Bag and 1 x Kitbox.
Input Power: 240 Watt.
No Load Speed: 7,000-15,000/min.
Eccentricity: 1.0 mm.
Oscillating Diameter 2.0mm.
Base Plate: 91 x 189mm.
Cable Length: 2.3m.