• Durable steel frame construction
• Folds flat for compact storage and easy transport
• Dual clamping cranks increase clamping force and versatility
• Adjustable swivel pegs and jaw retention grooves provide clamping versatility and reliable material hold
• Designed for easy set-up and clean-up
• Rubber feet are anti-slip
The Black and Decker WM301 workmate workbench has a durable steel frame construction and folds flat for compact storage and easy transport. The dual clamping cranks increase the clamping force and offers versatility with the adjustable swivel pegs and jaw retention grooves provide clamping versatility and reliable material hold.
It has been designed for easy set-up and clean-up with rubber feet which are anti-slip.
Ideal for: holds virtually anything, bench tool stand, vice for cutting, painting, etc., workbench and as a sawhorse.
Vice jaw length: 610mm
Vice jaw opening: 0 - 115mm
Vice jaw material: Compressed Bamboo.
Working height: 760mm
Table width: 341mm
Maximum load: 160kg.