• Dual working heights allows use as a workbench, bench tool stand, vice or sawhorse
• Durable steel construction and anti-slip rubber feet
• Folds flat for compact storage and easy transport
• Dual clamping cranks increase clamping force and versatility
• Adjustable swivel pegs and jaw retention grooves provide clamping versatility and material hold
• Designed for easy set-up and clean-up
The BLACK+DECKER WM536 Workmate Deluxe Workbench has been designed with keen DIYers and their limitless projects in mind. The Workmate allows you to fix the piece you are working on, to the workbench, so that you can work on it with both hands without the risk of it moving during the application. Thanks to the ideal solution of dual height, the tool can be used as a workbench, bench tool stand, vice or sawhorse, giving you the ability to work on a number of various projects. Dual clamping cranks and adjustable swivel pegs increase clamping force and offer versatility. It has been designed for easy set up and clean up. Its heavyweight construction allows support of up to 250 kg. Front jaw swings up for vertical clamping, increasing flexibility to clamp odd-shaped objects. The frame legs have rubber feet ensuring the workbench is secure and does not slip during the use. The frame of this workbench easily folds for compact storage and easy transport.
Vice Jaw length: 610 mm.
Working Heights: 595 mm and 775 mm.
Table Width: 384mm.
Maximum Load: 250kg.