• Wireless weather station allows you to check indoor and outdoor temperature, humidity, air pressure, wind speed, wind direction and rain fall
• Records a temperature range of 0°C - 60°C indoors and -40°C - 65°C outdoors so you can dress appropriately for the weather
• Wireless transmission range of up to 100m in a clear line of sight
• Connect to your computer to record your data so you can identify trends
• Requires five AA batteriesHow does this weather station work?
The various sensors included with this weather station allow you to wirelessly transmit the data collected up to 100m to your base unit. This lets you know what the weather is like without even looking or going outside. The sensors and the base unit are battery powered, giving you a portable unit you can carry around the house with you.
What data can I view with this weather station?
You can view and record a variety of data with this weather station. . This includes the indoor and outdoor temperature, the humidity and air pressure as well as wind speed and direction and rain fall. It is viewable on the base unit that comes in the package but can also be recorded and stored on a computer to look back on at a later date.
What advantage do I have connecting it to my computer?
By connecting the weather station to your computer with the included USB cable, you are able to save the gained data to identify trends and weather patterns throughout set timelines. You can show your data over a 24 hour period or longer in a graph form so you can see the varying factors of that timespan.
Can I buy spare sensors for this weather station?
There are a range of spare sensors available for this weather station. The links can be found below.
N77NF – Spare Rain Gauge
N78NF – Spare Steel Mast Tube
N80NF – Spare Transmitter (with built-in temperature and humidity sensor)
N81NF – Spare Wind Direction Sensor
N09QR – Spare Wind Speed Sensor