BlackVue DR380G 720p Dash Cam
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A84RH
• 720p resolution for a HD quality recording of any event on the road
• 120 degree viewing angle to give you a wide angled view of the road ahead
• Footage can be monitored live with an in-car monitor
• A built-in G-sensor to record sudden course changes or impacts and save any event onto the memory card in the event of a crash
• Built-in GPS to keep an accurate record of your position
• Night time events can be recorded if there is sufficient artificial light present from the car and street lighting
• Built-in battery to allow recording to continue for several minutes after the engine cuts out
• An 8GB micro SD card is supplied with the Dash Cam, but can record onto micro SD cards up to 32GB in size
• 30 frames per second recording rateWhy should I buy this Dash Cam?
This Dash Cam gives a 720p HD quality recording of any events on the road, helping you reduce your insurance quotes and for proof when making a claim after an accident. With sufficient lighting you can even capture events at night. The camera is rotatable by 360 degrees to allow you to position it exactly how you need it. The built-in G-sensor will allow the Dash Cam to record any impacts or sudden course changes so that footage of any accidents is protected on the memory card, while the built-in GPS allows for the vehicle’s exact position to be recorded. A date and time stamp is also included in the recording to prevent any dispute.
How do I use this Dash Cam?
The Dash Cam includes an 8GB microSD card, to record any event, but can also record on class 10 cards up to 32GB for even greater length of footage. When the memory card becomes full, an auto loop function will allow the Dash Cam to begin recording over the existing video files in chronological order. Once the memory card is installed, the Dash Cam can be suction mounted directly onto the windscreen and is powered with a built-in rechargeable battery or in-car power supply. Once the engine is started, the camera should automatically start recording so that any event is captured and recorded.
|Viewing angle||120 ° rotatable 360 °|
|Video format||MP4 / AVI|
|IR (night Vision)||No|
|Internal memory||8GB microSD card included|
|Compatible memory cards||Up to 32 GB microSD|
|Frames per second||30 fps|
|Black out monitor||n/a|
|Date / Time stamp||Yes|