• 3000mAh LiPo battery gives you up 15 minutes of flight time
• Without a permit, the legal range for a drone to fly is below 120m and always in the line of sight from the operator
• Check out The Drone Code or The IAA (ROI) for everything you need to be aware of when flying your drone
• SAFE technology assists with flight by battling windy conditions making a smoother flight even in bad weather
• 16MP camera giving you a 1080p resolution for capture of your flight while positioned on a three-axis gimbal
• Smart flight mode allows first time flyers to get to grips with flying
• Return to home function allowing your quadcopter to come back to the starting position and land without touching the controlsWhat makes this quadcopter different from others?
The incorporated SAFE (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology allow a smoother flight while the included GoPro mount allows you to fix your GoPro straight onto the quadcopter for a ready to fly experience. Add to this the return to home function and smart flight mode, and you have a fully versatile quadcopter for beginners and experienced pilots alike to enjoy.
What does the SAFE technology allow me to do?
The Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope technology is a revolutionary flight protection system. It offers smoother flight capability that battles windy conditions for you so you can fly with more stability when it is needed. This allows you a safer flight, while not taking away any of the fun.
What quality of camera does the Parrot AR Quadcopter come with?
This drone comes with a high definition camera that gives you a maximum video recording resolution of 1080p at 60 frames per second (fps). This gives you a great looking picture as you soar through the skies, without missing a thing. For still photography, the camera boasts 16 megapixels giving you the capability of great quality shots for those sweeping landscapes. This is all live viewable on your smartphone or tablet.
What does the smart flight mode do?
The safe flight mode is perfect for the beginner drone pilot. It allows you to direct the quadcopter in whichever way the control stick is pushed. This means that it doesn’t matter which way the nose of the drone is pointing, it will always go the way you want it to go. Smart mode also creates a safe circle barrier that prevents the aircraft from flying too close to the pilot, keeping you safe while not taking away the enjoyment of flight.
Are spare parts available for this drone?
Spare Battery, Order Code: A29TQ
Safe flying is your responsibility
We fully encourage safe and responsible flying. We recommend you read the CAA’s/IAA’s website and The Drone Code for full information on safe and responsible flying.
The CAA (UK)
The IAA (ROI)
The Drone Code
Please see the Downloads tab for information regarding responsible flying and aviation law.