• Get a flight ready Chroma drone, ST10+ controller, two batteries, spare propellers, ST-10+ display sun screen, backpack and more in this bundle
• Up to 600m transmission range with CAA/IAA permit. Without a permit, the legal range for a drone to fly is below 120m and always in the line of sight from the operator
• Check out The Drone Code or The IAA (ROI) for everything you need to be aware of when flying your drone
• Fly to your heart’s content with up to 30 minutes of flight time thanks to the 5400mAh LiPo 3S battery
• Capture 4k recording at 30 frames per second (fps) and 16MP photographic shots for realistic imagery
• Three-axis brushless stabilisation gimbal gives you the ability to record smooth and steady videos
• SAFE plus technology supplies you with various flight modes such as the ‘follow me’ mode, making flying and recording easy
• All-in-one ST-10+ controller outputs the live video stream straight to the touchscreen display without need of an external device
• Stream not only to the controller but to other devices with Wi-Fi connectivity with the CGO app
• Two batteries allow you to carry on the fun for longer, and a backpack gives you protection when transporting the drone aboutWould this be the right drone for me?
This Blade Chroma drone with CG03 camera allows you to capture your moment in every little detail thanks to its 4K recording abilities. The 5400mAh LiPo 3S battery helps to deliver 30 minutes of flight time, ensuring that the best shot is taken before you have to re-land again. In addition, the operating distance of 600m enables you to take fantastic aerial shots and stream them straight to the controller for easy viewing.
What is the camera like on this Chroma drone?
The Blade Chroma drone is supplied with a CG03 camera that captures impressively realistic 4k videos at 30 fps, providing both vivid colours and amazing detail. Alternatively, you can record 1080p videos at 120 fps. Still 16MP pictures can also be taken for amazingly detailed aerial shots. Steady aerial recordings are achieved no matter the weather condition thanks to the three-axis gimbal, which can be fine-tuned through the controller to create the perfect angle for the perfect shot. The CG03 camera can additionally stream to other smart devices that have 802.11N Wi-Fi connectivity and the CGO app.
Will I need another device to view footage from the camera?
The supplied ST-10+ controller is your all-in-one device. It features essential controls for your drone and camera, with an added feature of a five and a half inch touchscreen that displays live video footage as well as real-time telemetry information such as speed and altitude. The ST-10+’s dedicated buttons for camera tilts, drone speed and image/video capture make controlling the Blade Chroma painless.
What is the SAFE plus technology?
The SAFE plus technology provides you with several pre-programmed flight modes, which make learning to fly and controlling the drone a little easier. The smart mode starts up ‘stick relativity’, which moves the drone in relation to how the control sticks are moved. This mode also establishes a SAFE circle around you and anyone nearby, preventing the drone from flying too close. This makes this mode perfect for flyers that are just starting out. Another is the AP (aerial photography) mode, this makes the drone respond like a normal drone without stick relativity or a SAFE circle. These two modes are great for customising the way you fly depending on your experience.
There are two other modes that this drone comes with.
One is the ‘follow me’ mode – the drone follows you once the altitude and distance is set, leaving you free to pan and tilt the camera for the perfect shot. Similarly the ‘watch me’ mode follows the ST-10+ controller and keeps the camera pointed at whoever holds it. Both these modes can be exited at any time, giving you full control. Theses modes provide you with a personal pilot - helping to capture shots with you in them.
Finally, the ‘return home’ mode is great for anyone regardless of their experience. This mode returns the drone to its starting point and lands it for you, making this mode great for new flyers who may not be ready to land the drone yet. Furthermore, this mode helps you to see the drone when you have lost sight of it and automatically activates when the controller’s signal is lost.
Safe flying is your responsibility
We fully encourage safe and responsible flying. We recommend you read the CAA’s/IAA’s website and The Drone Code for full information on safe and responsible flying.
The CAA (UK)
The IAA (ROI)
The Drone Code
Please see the Downloads tab for information regarding responsible flying and aviation law.
What are the codes for spare and replacement parts?
Below is a list of spare and replacement products that this Blade Chroma drone is compatible with:
Blade Chroma GPS Antenna (Order Code: A41TW)
Blade Chroma Spare Battery (Order Code: A42TW)
Blade Chroma Spare Propeller Set (Order Code: A43TW)
Blade Chroma Landing Gear Set (Order Code: A44TW)
Blade Chroma GPS Antenna Mast (Order Code: A46TW)
Blade Chroma Flight Case (Order Code: A48TW)