• Fully assembled, no building necessary
• SAFE™ technology makes FPV racing easy
• Check out The Drone Code or The IAA (ROI) for everything you need to be aware of when flying your drone
• Stability Low-Angle, Stability High-Angle and Agility Flight modes
• Spektrum™ AR636QR DSMX® quad-racing receiver with pressure sensor
• Spektrum 25mw ultra micro FPV camera system (installed)
• Vibration-damping, carbon-fibre camera mount
• Powerful 2300Kv brushless outrunner motors
• Without a permit, the legal range for a drone to fly is below 120m and always in the line of sight from the operator
• Compact Castle Creations quad-ESC/power-bus unit
• Self-tightening hubs allow tool-free propeller replacement
• Robust 2mm carbon-fibre frames with tough aluminium frame supports
• Canted motor mounts for faster acceleration and higher flight speeds
• Intense, multi-color LED lighting system (installed)
• E-flite® 1350mAh 3S 11.1V LiPo flight battery (included)
• Streamlined body designed by Mirco Pecorari of Aircraft Studio DesignBind-N-Fly™ Completion
Now it’s possible to start enjoying high-performance racing virtually the moment you open the box. Just charge the battery, bind the model to your DSMX® technology compatible transmitter and fly.
The installed Spektrum™ ultra micro airborne FPV camera system is mounted to a damped carbon-fibre plate and features excellent range for approved AMA line-of-sight FPV flying. All you need to enjoy the view is a Fat Shark compatible headset or 5.8GHz video monitor.
Durable, 2.0mm thick, carbon-fibre frame plates surround vital electronics and connect with tough CNC-machined aluminium supports that hold the aluminium motor booms.
Canted Motor Mounts
For quicker acceleration and faster forward flight the four brushless motors are mounted at a forward angle. Its lower flight angle also improves your visibility through the camera.
No tools are required to change out broken props. The self-tightening hubs make changing props quick so that you can get back to racing quicker.
Integrated LED Lighting
Brilliant LED lighting in each motor boom helps with your visual orientation and makes it possible to locate your opponent more quickly.
To improve aerodynamics and add a level of protection against the elements is a durable body that’s been custom designed by Mirco Pecorari of Aircraft Studio Design.
Fully-Assembled Blade® Mach 25™ FPV Racer
1350mAh 3S 11.1V LiPo Flight Battery (EFLB13503S30)
Length 210mm (8.26inch)
Width 210mm (8.26inch)
Height 80mm (3.14inch)
Spread 250mm (9.84inch)
Weight 505g (17.8oz)
Battery E-flite® 1350mAh 3S 11.1V 30C LiPo (included)
Charger AC/DC 3S LiPo balance charger (required)
Motor (4) 2300Kv brushless outrunner (installed)
Propeller (2) 5x3CW, (2) 5x3CCW (installed)
ESC Castle Creations quad-ESC/power-bus unit (installed)
Receiver Spektrum AR636QR DSMX with SAFE technology & pressure sensor
Transmitter Full range 5+ CH, multi-function with DSMX technology (required)
Camera Spektrum 25mw ultra micro airborne FPV camera system (installed)
FPV Monitor Fat Shark compatible headset or 5.8GHz video monitor (required)
Completion Level Bind-N-Fly
Assembly Required No
Experience Level Intermediate
Rec. Environment Outdoor
Flight Time 4+ minutes
Needed To Complete
A full-range 5+ channel, multi-function transmitter with Spektrum™ 2.4GHz DSMX® technology, a Fat Shark compatible FPV headset and/or a 5.8GHz FPV monitor and a suitable LiPo flight battery charger—all sold separately.
Safe flying is your responsibility
We fully encourage safe and responsible flying. We recommend you read the CAA’s/IAA’s website and The Drone Code for full information on safe and responsible flying.
The CAA (UK)
The IAA (ROI)
The Drone Code
Please see the Downloads tab for information regarding responsible flying and aviation law.