• 1.8W power consumption by this LED bulb gives you an equivalent 20W light output while using 90% less electricity than a standard bulb
• 85lm output
• GU10 light fitting used in directional lighting products such as desk lamps, household down lighting and display lighting
• 30,000 hours lifespan to save you even more money over the lifetime of the bulb compared to halogen bulbs
• Gives a warm blue effect, great for display cases and down lights
• Not compatible with dimmersIs the bulb suitable for what I need?
This bulb has a GU10 fitting which is compatible with a variety of products requiring directional lighting such as recessed ceiling lights and display lighting. The equivalent to a 20W halogen bulb, this gives a warm blue output at 85lm while only using 1.8W of power. The reduced power will save you both electricity and money. While the bulb is not dimmable, its warm blue effect makes the bulb a good choice for display cases and down lights.
Why should I buy LED over halogen?
LED bulbs are the latest generation technology in bulbs which have an impressive lifespan of up to ten times longer than a halogen bulb. LED bulbs also use a fraction of the power while still giving the same light output therefore saving you money on your electricity bill. LED bulbs are also available in a wide variety of fittings, shapes and styles so that you will be able to find an LED bulb to suit your needs.