Blue Yeti Desk Top USB Condenser Microphone (used)
• Condenser mic for live audio transmissions and audio recordings such as Skype chats and podcasts
• Desk top to allow you to place the microphone in a suitable position and forget about it
• Selectable polar pattern to allow you to get the best recording in every situation
• USB connection to allow you to connect easily to a computer or a laptop
• Two metre length cable to allow you to put the microphone in whatever position it needs to be in for your recordings
• A sensitivity of -65dBv that gives you a good response to quieter sounds
• The microphone has a tri-capsule array which are three independent inputs to pick up a wide range of audioWhat is the advantage of having a condenser microphone?
Condenser microphones are the most common type of microphones for recording audio. They are often used in recording studios as they have a greater ability to reproduce all of the audio of an instrument or voice. Using phantom power, condenser microphones usually have a louder output but can be more sensitive to loud sounds.
What position does the condenser microphone pick up sound from?
This microphone has three condenser capsules inside to record best quality sound. The microphone has several settings to choose from, making it a suitable solution in a variety of situations. The microphone can be setup to detect audio from a single direction, from two directions or from the entire room.
What would I use this microphone with?
This microphone has a range of recording options to allow you to record high quality sound for a variety of purposes such as podcasts, 2 way interviews, meetings, performances, voiceovers and more. The microphone connects directly into your USB and is simple to set up, allowing you to start recording in minutes.
Dimensions & Weight
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.