Blue Yeti Pro Desk Top Condenser Microphone
• Desk top condenser microphone for audio recordings such as podcasts
• Selectable polar pattern through switch selection to create the best quality sound recordings
• USB and XLR connectors included to connect to either a computer or a mixer
• Two metre USB cable included for easy setup with your computer or laptop
• A sensitivity of -45dBv allows you to get an excellent response to quieter soundsWhat is the advantage of having a condenser microphone?
Condenser microphones are the most common type of microphones. They are often used in recording studios as they have a greater ability to reproduce all of the audio of an instrument or voice. Using phantom power, condenser microphones usually have a louder output but can be more sensitive to loud sounds.
What position does the condenser microphone pick up sound from?
This microphone has a selectable polar pattern which will allow you to select from a range of different options. This helps you produce excellent quality recordings of podcasts, interviews, vocal performances and more.
What would I use this microphone with?
With the microphone being a condenser type and having a selectable polar pattern, it is perfect for recording in both a studio and at home use. Its variable polar pattern allows this microphone to be used for a variety of purposes. It can pick up loud noises without distortions and won’t be affected by feedback from your speakers when facing the right way.
Dimensions & Weight
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.