• Desk top condenser microphone for audio recordings such as podcasts
• Selectable polar pattern through switch selection to create the best quality sound recordings
• USB and XLR connectors included to connect to either a computer or a mixer
• Two metre USB cable included for easy setup with your computer or laptop
• A sensitivity of -45dBv allows you to get an excellent response to quieter soundsWhat is the advantage of having a condenser microphone?
Condenser microphones are the most common type of microphones. They are often used in recording studios as they have a greater ability to reproduce all of the audio of an instrument or voice. Using phantom power, condenser microphones usually have a louder output but can be more sensitive to loud sounds.
What position does the condenser microphone pick up sound from?
This microphone has a selectable polar pattern which will allow you to select from a range of different options. This helps you produce excellent quality recordings of podcasts, interviews, vocal performances and more.
What would I use this microphone with?
With the microphone being a condenser type and having a selectable polar pattern, it is perfect for recording in both a studio and at home use. Its variable polar pattern allows this microphone to be used for a variety of purposes. It can pick up loud noises without distortions and won’t be affected by feedback from your speakers when facing the right way.