• Officially licensed replica of the 24 hours-of-Spa-Francorchamps racing car
• 27MHz full function radio control
• Forward/reverse and left/right steering
• Indoor and outdoor driving
• Ready to run, requiring no assembly
• Car: 3 x AA batteries (not included), remote control: 2 x AA (not included)What is the BMW Z4 GT3?
This officially licenced, highly detailed and fast running radio sports car is modelled after the BMW that takes part in the 24 hour race at Spa-Francorchamps in Belgium. Race off in style as you light up the road with the working LED headlights and watch as the authentic styling of this race car powers around you.
How does the BMW Z4 GT3 drive?
The full function remote control lets you move forwards and backwards and steer left and right, allowing you to drive the car as BMW intended. The car requires three AA batteries, with the controller running off two AA batteries. Both the car and remote can run off alkaline or rechargeable batteries.