• Run time of up to 1 ½ hours on a full charge
• Suitable for children aged 3-8 years old
• Maximum speed of 2.5mph
• Loads of fun for children up to 25kg
• Licenced by BMW as a replica of the BMW Z4
• Powered by a 6V 7Ah battery (spare battery Order Code N33FR)
• Plug any MP3 player with a standard (3.5mm) headphone jack into your car to listen to your own playlists
• Realistic BMW Z4 engine and acceleration sounds and working headlights as well as a built in music player
• Comes with a remote control to let you drive the car while your child enjoys the ride - a 9V battery (PP3) is required for the remote control (Order Code L46AL)What features does my BMW Z4 have?
If you’ve ever wanted your very own BMW Z4 then this is for you. This fully licenced replica is loads of fun for kids aged three to eight years old weighing up to 25kg. The car comes complete with a key start up, realistic engine noises, a gear stick with forward and reverse gears, seat belt, accelerator foot pedal, built in music player, working headlights, horn and turn sounds. Miles of fun can be had zipping along up to 2.5 mph.
What can I control with the remote?
Putting you in the driving seat the remote control gives you command over forward, reverse, left and right. You can use the remote to get your child out of dead ends, complicated turns or just enjoy driving around while your child sits back. With the MP3 input you can plug in any device with a standard (3.5mm) headphone jack and listen to your music through the in-built speakers.
How easy is it to charge up?
Get up to an hour and a half of play time on a single charge of the 7Ah 6V battery. The battery is situated under the seat and can be charged straight from the mains using the supplied charger through the charging socket under the filler cap. Some assembly is required before first use. Spare batteries are available (Order Code N33FR) to keep you going longer.
To see the full list of spares please click here
BATTERY OPERATED RIDE-ON SAFETY ADVICE
For the safety of yourself and the safety of others, please follow these guidelines when using this product:
• This vehicle must not be used on public highways (roads and pavements)
• This vehicle must not be used on private property without the consent of the land owner
• All instructions must be read and understood before allowing a child to operate this vehicle
• Protective equipment should be worn at all times while operating this vehicle
• Children should be under the supervision of a responsible adult while operating this vehicle