• "rearTWIST Principle" locking/unlocking using the easily accessible soft touch boot (Patent DE 100 48507)
• Ideal for recessed bulkheads where access to the "head" of the connector might be an issue. These connectors turn from the back and not the front.
• True 75 O design meets the stringent HDTV / DVD requirements
• Leading area: Avoids tilting due to side forces to protect contacts from deformation. Guarantees a lifetime of min. 1000 mating cycles!
• Snug-fit centre pin insert provides tactile feedback
• Shield and jacket crimp technology prevents the problem of an exposed grounding braid on cable assemblies
• Excellent cable protection and retention
• Precise Swiss machined brass parts for outstanding durability
• Accessories include colour coded boots in 10 standard colours, crimp tool and diesThe rearTWIST BNC cable connector offers a true 75 O design and is perfectly suitable for HD applications.
The patented rearTWIST boot guarantees easy access even in high density applications and offers colour coding.
Belden 8241, CAE KX6A, Canare LV-61S, Cordial CVI (CVM) 06-37, CommScope 5563, Draka 0.6/3.7, Draka 0.6L/3.7, Proel HPC 805, RG59B/U, Sommer 600-0051 (M,L,S), Sommer 600-0054 (M,L,S), Klotz V06/37, Nexans HF 75 0,6/3,7 2YCY
Pin: 1.6 mm (square)
Shield: 6.47 mm (hex)