Bondloc Epoxy Putty Stick 50g
• For repairing gouges or holes in metal, wood, plastics, ceramics, stone and concrete• Emergency repair of leaking pipes/tanks• Cures on wet (leaking) parts• Reduces down time and eliminates the need for expensive machining• Can be drilled, sanded, tapped within 20 minutes of mixing• Can be painted over when fully cured (24 hrs)• Fully cures to a very hard finish• Colour when mixed - dark greyA dark grey, co-extruded epoxy putty stick for repairing metals, wood, concrete, ceramics and some plastics. The putty is easily kneeded by hand and moulded into the required shape. The putty can be drilled, sanded and tapped within twenty minutes of application. Typical applications include emergency repairs such as leaking pipes, tanks and radiators, and repairing tools, machinery, mouldings etc.Please note: We are not allowed to sell butane or solvent based products to persons under the age of 18.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.