Brackenheath iSpot 20W LED Floodlight Spot LED Floodlight with Microwave Sensor
• Super bright 20W LED floodlight to secure your property
• IP65 weatherproof rating for use outside in bad weather
• Energy saving LED uses less power than traditional halogen bulbs
• Built-in microwave sensor to automatically switch on during low light or if movement is detected
• Longer lifespan of up to 36,000 hours
• Wide beam angle of 100° for great light coverageWhat would I use this floodlight for?
Floodlights are more commonly used as a deterrent for criminals but can also be used for general lighting purposes. With a weatherproof rating of IP65, this light is designed to be used outside even in the worst of weathers. This floodlight features a microwave sensor, which can automatically activate the light if either motion or low light conditions are activated. The sensitivity level for the light sensor is fully user-adjustable for maximum versatility.
Why would I buy this instead of a halogen floodlight?
The LED floodlight’s benefits far outweigh those of the standard halogen floodlight. While a halogen bulb has to be changed more frequently, this LED has a lifespan of up to 36,000 hours. On top of that, the LED uses less energy than a halogen bulb. This saves you time and in the long term saves you money.
What can I expect from the LED floodlight?
The 20W LED floodlight provides up to 1,500 lumens of daylight equivalent white 5,700K light giving you a bright enough light to use indoors or outdoors in both commercial and residential premises. In addition to this, it also has a wide 100° beam angle to give you increased area coverage providing security for your home and providing you with peace of mind knowing you have a deterrent in place.
| Type of Light
|| LED Floodlight with PIR
|| Up to 1500 lm
|| 20 W
| IP Rating
|| AC 230 V
|| Up to 36,000 hours
| PIR Angle
| PIR Range
|| 7 m
| Beam Angle
| Colour Temperature
|| 5700 K
|| 213 mm x 38 mm x 180 mm
|| 900 g
| Cable Length
|| 0.9 m
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.