• Print, copy, scan and fax with this all-in-one inkjet printer
• Get up to 6,000 x 1,200 dpi prints
• Print up to 35 mono pages per minute and 27 colour pages per minute
• Fits up to 150 sheets for long printing jobs
• Scan and copy your documents even without your computer
• Plug into your computer with wireless or USB connectivity
• Print straight from your smartphone
• 93mm colour LCD touchscreen control panelWhat can this printer do?
Scan, copy, fax and print in A3 or A4 with this all in one printer. As the printer is wireless, you can print directly from your smartphone, memory card or computer. You can even use a USB flash drive directly into the printer. The 3.7-inch touchscreen gives you a clear, easy to use display screen – onto which you can add shortcuts for your most used options.
Get fast reliable prints time and time again
With a printing resolution of up to 600 x 1,200, you’ll get amazing quality prints time after time. Get big jobs done quickly with a print speed of up to 35 pages per minute for black and white printing, and a speed of up to 27 pages per minute for colour printing. The paper tray can store up to 150 pages, so even with the speedy printing you won’t need to change the paper often. You can even copy documents, scan directly to your computer as a PDF file, fax your important documents straight from your printer and store your contacts in the address book for easy access – all without the need for a computer.
What can I use with my printer?
The Brother MFCJ4625DW printer is compatible with Windows, Mac, iOS and Android – which gives you plenty of options to print from. Wirelessly connect to your printer with speed and ease, or use the built-in NFC with a compatible smart device. You can even print directly from a memory card or USB flash drive with the printer’s integrated reader. When you print from an SD memory card or USB stick you can preview the image on the touch screen and ensure you get the print you wanted.