Brother PT-H105 Handheld Label Printer
• Handheld labelling machine, great for presents and organisational tasks
• 7 frames, 178 symbols & 54 keys
• 12mm maximum tape width
• Supplied with 1 x 12mm black on white 4m tape
• ABC keyboard
• 12 characters x 1 line display
• 20mm per second print speed
• Auto power cut off
• Requires 6 x AAA batteries (not included)
• 3 year back to base warranty (upon registration)Make your own professional looking labels
Being more efficient and better organised is easy with the PT-H105, handheld label printer which delivers professional-looking laminated labels at the touch of a button. From your files and equipment to your shelving units, this handheld label printer helps you to keep everything straight at home or in the office, while the lightweight design and soft touch keys means it’s especially simple to use.
Add your own touches
Offering nine font styles and a wide range of symbols, the PT-H105 also lets you design creative labels through the Deco Mode feature. You can personalise your labels by adding a frame, and even preview your work before you print.This handy little machine can be used mobile or using a mains adapter (not included). If you are using it portably the PT-H105 requires 6 x AAA batteries which are sold separately. Comes with a TZe 12mm black on white laminated tape (4mm).
|| 6 x AAA batteries
| Tape Size
| Print Speed
|| 20mm per sec
| Max number of characters
|| 20 characters per line x 1 line
|| 7 frames, 178 symbols, 54 keys
|| LCD screen
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.