• 4,500mAh capacity gives you enough power to recharge a smartphone or tablet from flat, up to three times
• Hydrogen core power cells can be recharged using a hydrolyser (Order Code N68DS)
• Spare hydrogen core batteries are also available (Order Code N69DS)
• One USB output to connect directly to your device
• Weighing only 233g, its robust design measures 34.3cm by 18.5cm by 8.6cm
• Includes two hydrogen core cells for power
• Also available in yellowWhat is a power bank?
A power bank is a device with an internal battery that will keep your portable devices charged while you are on the go. You can use it to charge smartphones, MP3 players, tablets and other devices with a USB cable. The power bank itself is charged up by replacing the hydrogen core cell and is compact in design, allowing you to carry it around with you.
How does it connect to my device?
This compact power bank has a single USB socket, which connects directly to your smartphone or tablet using your existing USB cable. This will give a power boost and life-extension to your device whenever you need it. The Brunton Hydrogen Reactor power bank is compatible with rechargeable USB portable devices – making this the ultimate backup source.
Is it rechargeable?
The power bank contains two hydrogen core cells for power. These cells are removable and replaceable as well as rechargeable. These cells can be recharged in just a couple of hours using a hydrolyser. Weighing only 233g, its robust design measures 34.3cm by 18.5cm by 8.6cm – which will allow you to carry this power bank in your rucksack or backpack.