Brunton Torpedo 2600mAh Power Bank
• 2,600mAh capacity gives you enough power to recharge a smartphone from flat
• Internal battery recharges in just two or three hours
• Top up your smartphone or tablet using this power bank
• Twin USB output to charge your favourite devices at the same time
• Recharge your power bank up to 1,000 times before replacing it
• Weighs only 133g, its compact design measures only 28mm by 28mm by 129mm
• Recharge your power bank in your car, truck or USB portWhat is a power bank?
A power bank is a device with an internal battery that will keep your portable devices charged while you are on the go. You can use it to charge smartphones, MP3 players, tablets and other devices with a USB cable. The power bank itself is charged up through the car accessory socket or through USB power and is compact in design, allowing you to carry it around with you.
How does it connect to my device?
This compact power bank has twin USB sockets, which connects directly to your smartphone or tablet using your existing USB cable. This will give a power boost and life-extension to your device whenever you need it. The Brunton Torpedo power bank weighs only 133g, and has design measurements of 28mm by 28mm by 129mm.
Is it rechargeable?
The power bank contains a lithium polymer battery which can be recharged in just 2-3 hours from either a USB power supply or through a car accessory socket. The Brunton Torpedo can be recharged 1,000 times before it needs replacing – which will give you plenty of use.
|| 2600 mAh
| Connection type
|| DC car adapter and micro USB
| Battery type
|| Lithium polymer battery
| Connection output
|| Dual standard USB
| Recharge time
|| 2-3 hours
| Max number of recharges
|| 12.9 x 2.8 cm
| Package contents
|| Brunton Torpedo 2600
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.