• One BT 1700 phone
• Block up 20 numbers with the built-in call blocker
• Catch up with any missed calls with a 30-minute answering machine
• Move around as you like with this cordless phone
• Keep up to 50 contacts in your phonebook
• For times when you don’t want to be interrupted, use the ‘do not disturb’ mode
• Up to 10 hour talk time and 100 hour standbyBe free to move around while you talk
Talk for hours with this cordless digital phone and its 10 hour talk time and impressive 100 hour standby. Wander as you talk with a 50m indoor range. Keep your important numbers stored in your phone with a 50 contact phonebook. If you put your phone down, you can use the find button to call any connected handset, making them easy to find. With a three metre cable to get to your mains socket and 1.8 metre for your phone line available, you’ll be able to set your phone up in the perfect place.
Let your callers leave a message
Know who’s called while you were out with a 30-minute answering machine. Personalise your message so your callers know it’s you and set a maximum message length to save memory. If you’re getting unwanted calls, you can stop up to 20 numbers with the built-in call blocker. If you’re calling someone back, you can find the last 20 calls in your redial list ready and waiting. Some features will require subscribing to a caller display service from your network provider.
Set some quiet time for yourself
If you want to make sure you’re not interrupted, then set up the ‘do not disturb’ mode. Do not disturb stops all calls from getting through when you activate it. Don’t miss important calls though, as you can easily set some contacts in your phonebook as a VIPs and allow them through to you even when ‘do not disturb’ is on.