• Twin phone set, which uses DECT technology to reduce interference from outside sources
• Built-in nuisance call blocking to stop telemarketers and withheld numbers from ringing you
• 30-minute answer machine so you don’t miss any important calls
• Cordless phone so you can roam freely
• Built-in speaker phone so you don’t have to hold the phone during longer conversationsWhat is the benefit of having a cordless phone?
Cordless phones allow you to be mobile while still talking. This means you aren’t restricted to a set distance, like you were with older corded phones. With a slim and compact design, you will find that carrying this phone around in your pocket isn’t a burden and makes using the phone comfortable for longer conversations. This twin phone set uses Digital Enhanced Cordless Technology (DECT) to reduce interference from outside sources, giving you a clearer phone call each time.
How does the call blocking function work?
When setting the nuisance call blocking function up, you need to ensure you are subscribed to caller ID from your telephone line provider. The phone will ring once and if the number is recognised as being on the internal list of blocked numbers it will stop ringing and disconnect the call. You can store up to 30 numbers in the call block list and can also block incoming calls with no phone number, such as private callers or out of area calls.
What sort of answer phone is on this telephone?
This phone comes with a built-in answer phone which stores messages on the internal memory. It is possible to store up to 30 minutes of messages and you can either record your own greeting message or use the standard greeting. Using the answer machine is easy - when you see "new message" displayed on the handset, press the play button to listen and press erase if you want to delete the message.