BT N300 WiFi Range Extender
• Extend the range of your existing Wi-Fi signal to remove weak signal areas and Wi-Fi dead zones
• 300Mbps allows for standard connection speeds when portable devices are paired with the range extender
• 2.4Ghz wireless signal maximises the range of the extender, allowing you to connect at distance
• Single 10/100 fast Ethernet port allows the range extender to be used as a wireless bridge for a device that lacks wireless capabilities
• Wireless protected setup (WPS) ensures a quick setup when used with routers that feature a WPS button
• Device model number: 083183
• Built in mains adapter and LED positioning indicators allow you to optimally position the range extender for best possible coverage
• Internal antenna helps distribute the N300 signal for small to medium network environments
• Easy installation using a web based configuration utility makes it simple to connect portable devices to the range extenderWhy do I need this range extender
Suitable for a small to medium home networks, the BT N300 range extender allows you to extend the Wi-Fi signal emitted from your router and provide you with more coverage to allow you to connect to your network at a greater distance. Remove weak or no signal areas in your home and provide a connection for your devices in locations in which the Wi-Fi was previously intermittent.
what can I use the Ethernet port on this range extender for?
A single 10/100 Fast Ethernet port allows the range extender to act as a wireless bridge for connecting devices that have no wireless capabilities, this enables the device to access your wireless network and receive web functionality. These devices could typically be a desktop computer, games console, media centre or smart television.
Is this range extender easy to set up?
A built-in mains adapter allows you to position the range extender in any free plug socket around your home. The device can be moved as needed to a stable 2.4Ghz 300Mbps Wi-Fi signal where you need it most. On the front of the range extender a visual representation of the signal strength received from your router can be seen, allowing you to optimally position the range extender for maximum effect. Pairing the extender to your router is easy and done by using the WPS button, connections to wireless devices are managed using a browser based setup, without the need of additional software.
System Requirements & Software
Latest versions of Google Chrome
Safari or internet explorer
Wi-Fi Range Extender
Dimensions & Weight
|Number Of Ethernet Port
WPA + WPA2
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.